Friday, November 26, 2021

The Week of November 29th - December 3rd, 2021 in the City of Waxahachie

Hello Friends!

    I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  While there are no city meetings posted for this upcoming week, I did want to make an announcement that I do not plan to seek re-election to the Waxahachie City Council in May 2022 in order to spend more time with my family.  I will serve the remainder of my term until a successor has been elected.  I really love this city and the people in it, so I will still be involved at some level.  Plus, I'll still make myself available for questions after my term ends.  It has truly been an incredible experience to have had the honor of serving you, the residents of Waxahachie.  Thank you so much for allowing me to have this opportunity!
 
    For more information on the May 2022 election, you can follow the City Secretary's page on the city website here: https://www.waxahachie.com/departments/city_secretary/elections.php  Usually in mid-December, the City Secretary's office will put out a packet for those interested in running for Council with all the information you need contained within it.  You simply have to stop by City Hall once they are available and pick one up.

    I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and week ahead!  

Your Friendly Councilmember,

Melissa Olson, CMO
(text) 817-507-5162
molson@waxahachie.com

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your future, thank you for your time and serving the City.

    ReplyDelete