Monday, September 9, 2019

P & Z Sign Descriptions

I LOVE when residents reach out to me.  Sometimes folks are upset or frustrated and sometimes it’s to say that I’m doing a good job.  Any which way, I’m happy to hear from y’all.

Waxahachie is an awesome place to live, but the people are what make it even better! A resident contacted me about putting descriptions on P&Z signs (those black and white signs you’ll see around town).  Haven’t you ever wondered what the code meant on them or what is going to be happening at that site?  Well, thanks to this resident, we are going to have that now! 

My email to city staff:

Staff was wonderful and got back with me by this afternoon!!
 

THIS is a great reason why we need to work together!  This wouldn't have come to fruition without the residents bringing the idea forward!  Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment