Friday, February 21, 2020

One of the Hardest Things about Campaigning

One of the hardest things about campaigning is asking for donations.  While I have used my campaign funds very frugally (probably too much so), I do need to make a request for donations at this time. Every bit helps.  I don't plan on asking again throughout the rest of the campaign, but I do need to ask now.  There are signs and advertising that still need to be bought.  I've tried to make it very convenient by having a PayPal account online that can accept donations at any time via this link: https://www.paypal.me/olsonm

A big THANK YOU to everyone who has already donated to my campaign and/or supported in other ways (blockwalking, signs in yards, sharing posts).  It is extremely humbling to have so many good people at my side.

With your help, we will win in May!

Sincerely,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment