Saturday, November 23, 2019

Thanksgiving Week 2019 in the City of Waxahachie


Hello Neighbors and Friends!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  WISD is out this whole week, so we can spend time with the kids (because we all know how quickly they grow up).

City Hall will be closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving and Friday, November 29th.

There are no posted meetings at this time, but you may always check the city's website calendar to see if any are added later. http://www.waxahachie.com/calendar.php

I'm grateful to live in this amazing city with all of y'all who make our city what it is.

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Councilmember,
Melissa Olson

molson@waxahachie.com
817.507.5162 (text)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Melissa. You are the only councilperson we ever hear from or that seems concerned about us "little people". Thank you for being so responsive. If only the others cared about the citizens like you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this comment. I think I'm finally getting the hang of blog commenting now. I try to respond quickly whenever contacted and I do really care about the folks in Waxahachie. Thank you for your support! It means a lot to me.

      Delete